Living in a car isn’t something that anyone would recommend. However, when you get laid off, your emergency fund runs out, your home is foreclosed (or you get an eviction notice) and there’s nobody to help, living in your car might be the only choice, especially if you don’t feel safe at a local shelter. Unfortunately, in many places, sleeping in your car is not only frowned upon, but also illegal. Here’s how to get by until something better comes along.
Free subscription via e-mail!
Support the site!
Join me on Facebook!
October 2016 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Defeating Cancer Naturally - Vitamin B17
- How to Live in Your Car
- Natural Bug and Worm Repellents for Tomato Plants
- How to Harvest Milk Thistle
- Ohhh, My Aching Back! How Do You Spell Relief?
- How to Harvest, Process, and Store Vegetable Seeds
- Build a Rocket Stove Mass Heater with Homemade Mortar & Cob
- High Desert Gardening
%d bloggers like this: