Living in a car isn’t something that anyone would recommend. However, when you get laid off, your emergency fund runs out, your home is foreclosed (or you get an eviction notice) and there’s nobody to help, living in your car might be the only choice, especially if you don’t feel safe at a local shelter. Unfortunately, in many places, sleeping in your car is not only frowned upon, but also illegal. Here’s how to get by until something better comes along.
Free subscription via e-mail!
Support the site!
Join me on Facebook!
October 2015 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How to Live in Your Car
- Defeating Cancer Naturally - Vitamin B17
- How to Harvest Milk Thistle
- Sugar Free Imitation Honey – WTF???
- High Desert Gardening
- How to Harvest, Process, and Store Vegetable Seeds
- How to make the Sling-X-Bow at home, with common tools
- Phytotherapy: The Scientific Study of Herbs
%d bloggers like this: