Living in a car isn’t something that anyone would recommend. However, when you get laid off, your emergency fund runs out, your home is foreclosed (or you get an eviction notice) and there’s nobody to help, living in your car might be the only choice, especially if you don’t feel safe at a local shelter. Unfortunately, in many places, sleeping in your car is not only frowned upon, but also illegal. Here’s how to get by until something better comes along.
Free subscription via e-mail!
Support the site!
Join me on Facebook!
September 2016 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Defeating Cancer Naturally - Vitamin B17
- How to Live in Your Car
- How to Harvest Milk Thistle
- Natural Bug and Worm Repellents for Tomato Plants
- High Desert Gardening
- Ohhh, My Aching Back! How Do You Spell Relief?
- The Multiple Ways Monsanto is Putting Normal Seeds Out of Reach
- How to build a bike trailer from a shopping cart and old bicycles
%d bloggers like this: