All information on this site is intended for use by anyone. However, all articles are copyrighted by the authors, and any reprint permission is subject to each author’s discretion. In other words, if you want to cite or reprint portions of the articles, be honest and give credit where it is due. If you do not know the rules about copyrighting, there is some good information available at this site:
Free subscription via e-mail!
Support the site!
Join me on Facebook!
November 2014 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Multiple Ways Monsanto is Putting Normal Seeds Out of Reach
- How to Live in Your Car
- Sugar Free Imitation Honey – WTF???
- Build a Rocket Stove Mass Heater with Homemade Mortar & Cob
- Ohhh, My Aching Back! How Do You Spell Relief?
- Simple Drip Irrigation
- How to Harvest, Process, and Store Vegetable Seeds
- High Desert Gardening
%d bloggers like this: